DJ Love

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Summer day at the Old Ball Park in April.

The Iowa Cubs had Open practice Tuesday. Daddy always loves the word free and sports, and DJ loves being outside with things to climb so a few hours at the ball park was perfect. The Iowa Cubs are being managed this year by one of the greatest Cubs ever, Ryne Sandberg!!!

  • Thing DJ did at the old ball park-
  • Walked up every step daddy would allow me-
  • Talked to the daughter of one the Iowa Cubs.
  • Made a run for it, and got into the field with the Iowa Cubs.
  • Try ed to switch water bottle with beer of guy next to me.
  • Played with other kids in the outfield water park.
  • Thanks to an friend I got my first baseball from a game.


Look out daddy going to play-




Mommy stopped bye after work-




Daddy told me to watch number 23, Someone named Ryne. Daddy said he is a All Star!! Not sure what daddy is talking about he looks a little two old to still be playing baseball.




No comments: