We rang in the New Year by having Grandpa Mair visit. It was a nice visit and he brought some great Christmas gifts for DJ.
He got a "Big Dig" Tractor
We had snacks and "prepared" for New Year's Eve
We "drove" our car around the house
It was a nice visit and all were in bed before 10pm to celebrate New Year's Eve.
Hope you all were safe and happy and most importantly have great plans for 2010.
DJ's resolutions are as follows:
1. Sleep more consistently and/or better!!
2. Learn more words! (working on my letters with Fridge Phonics)
3. Drive all my new vehicles daily!
4. Grow bigger and stronger to become a real big boy
5. Give more love, hugs and kisses to my family!
Happy New Years!