DJ Love

Monday, May 12, 2008

21 Weeks

I am shocked to say, I am 21 weeks! It is hard to believe we are over half way there. We celebrated yesterday with Devon's family at Lake Cornelia and visited his dad at Klemme. It was nice to visit with the family and spend time with everyone before all the weddings keep us busy. We are looking forward to Danielle and Connor's wedding in less than two weeks...then we are only 39 days away!

I have been feeling great and having no problems-really I am a lucky pregnant woman. I walked about 12 miles last week and felt great. Today I walked about 2 miles and Sadie and both got a little worn out but, overall doing okay. No odd cravings or desires for food which is good with trying to stay very healthy this pregnancy. Lot of fruits and veggies which is great that the Farmer's Market is back..gotta love it.


I feel the baby move all the time, I tell Devon that our little unknown one is practicing punching and kicking. The other night Devon was able to feel the difference in my belly of where the baby was and wasn't by the firmness and we are waiting for more obvious kicks for field goal practices!

We will update more pics and information after our appointment on Thursday...

No comments: