DJ Love

Monday, May 26, 2008

23 Weeks

We are officially 23 weeks and feeling good. We just got home from Devon's sisters wedding and really enjoyed ourselves and family in Kansas City. We had a nice time visiting with family, seeing the sights and attending a wedding shortly before our own. We have a few pics that I have updated.

Baby Mau is a kicking fiend! At the reception he/she was kicking up a storm until I had a few sips of coffee-then he/she calmed down. Yesterday when walking about the Plaza area the baby was moving with us as well and definitely proving who is in control, not me!

Devon has really felt the baby kick quite a bit lately and is amazed, as am I as to what is growing inside of me. It hard to believe that each day and week the baby reminds us of what is happiness is. We are very fortunate and blessed to have this wonderful little one coming to join us soon.

No comments: