DJ Love

Sunday, June 1, 2008

6 months-can you believe it?

I can't believe we are 6 months- it is hard to believe we will be married in 3 weeks but to think the little one will join in us a mere 3 months is crazy. We have been busy this week and the baby has been moving around, everywhere. I have had several kicks where I was sitting peacefully and my hand resting on my belly and it suddenly jumped due to kicks, strong one whatever it is.

He/She was made my walking more labored and sometime harder in the heat than I have ever had but, I have still been out walking 3-5 times a week. I try hard to at least get out least 15-20 minutes per time.

Looking forward to visiting my family in Princeton this weekend and will be anxious to see everyone..

I have included a new picture of the baby belly, I am not big on showing any part of this on my growing belly but, I will indulge the public!

No comments: