DJ Love

Sunday, June 8, 2008

25 weeks

We are now 25 weeks and feeling very good. Nothing new to report we go back to the dr. this week for our checkup and our GD test. We are believing nothing will come of it and I will pass with flying colors. Baby Mau is kicking constantly and consistenly and pretty much has a pattern of movement that includes "bedtime kicking shows" that allows Devon to feel the baby moving all the time.

I was able to see some friends this past weekend in IL and spend time with my family it was nice to get away but, the energy I am used to having is less andd I feel a little more tired after long trips. I was able to visit with another friend who is due about 3 days ahead of me-however it is Kari's third and my first. She look pregnant and I just just look a little pudgy!

I am looking forward to the next few weeks, wedding in 13 days and as long as the dress still fits (and it does!!) we are good to go!

No comments: