DJ Love

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy 6month Birthday DJ!!


Today DJ is 6 months old, it is so hard to believe how big he is getting and how much he is changing daily!

We went for his checkup yesterday and he is 27 inches tall and weighs in at 17lbs. He is in the 60th percentile for both and doing well physically with no concerns. He has been eating solids for a while and now we can introduce fruits and begin on his sippy cup usage.

(Might I add before I had a kid I never knew all these RULES!!)

He is sitting well unassisted and as I stated earlier has his two first bottom teeth however, will not let me get a picture of them! We can also introduce tap water now as he gets more teeth to get him the fluoride he needs.

He is home today with Daddy-they were considering going to the boy's basketball championships at Well Fargo, we will see if everyone co-operated when I get home!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

He hasn't had tap water before? What did you make his formula with?